Why Work for Engineering Circle?
Engineering Circle is a rapidly growing engineering company focused on creating one global market place for supplier and buyer companies within the energy sector. We encourage free thinking within our dynamic teams and value everybody’s opinions. We believe that investing in our staff is the best investment we can make so employees are given regular training and continuing professional development opportunities. We pride ourselves in the caliber of our staff and the way they go about their work. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and become an industry leader then Engineering Circle would like to help you achieve your potential so that you can help us achieve ours.
Engineering Circle is a global company and we are currently going through a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking to fill a number of positions within our various organizations around the globe. Following are the positions that we currently have open.
Regional Sales Engineers
We are looking for regional sales engineers across Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America. As an Engineering Circle sales engineer you will be responsible for signing up supplier companies in your region. Sales engineers require a balance between technical knowledge within the Oil and Gas sector, and sales skills. This is a commission based opportunity for a driven engineer. If you think that you have what it takes then please email us at email@example.com with your resume and a short description as to why you think we should hire you.
Electrical / Civil / Mechanical / Process Engineers
We currently have openings for all types of discipline engineers to join our regional teams and assist with our online platform development and expansion. Our discipline engineers will be required to:
- Contribute to the development, expansion and constant improvement of the Engineering Circle online platform and application
- Validate and monitor suppliers within your jurisdiction to ensure they meet the strict Engineering Circle registration requirements
- Spot audits of suppliers within your jurisdiction to ensure that the meet the Engineering Circle standards on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the engineering circle publications and press releases
- Keep the company informed as to regulatory changes within your jurisdiction
Candidates who are interested should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short explanation as to how you can add value to the Engineering Circle. In your email please be sure to identify which regional office you wish to apply for.